Friday, November 22, 2013

@ Home Design Ideas... I love the pictures in the bathroom. These are framed fabric. I love this idea. The same fabric could be used in the bedroom as well.

Hometalk :: DIY Gift Ideas From Pinterest
Hometalk :: DIY Gift Ideas From Pinterest
Click here to download
What a cool idea!
What a cool idea!
Click here to download
from woolly fabulous at flickr. How does she do this with felt and zips!
from woolly fabulous at flickr.  How does she do this with felt and zips!
Click here to download
@ Home Design Ideas... I love the pictures in the bathroom. These are framed fabric. I love this idea. The same fabric could be used in the bedroom as well.
@ Home Design Ideas... I love the pictures in the bathroom. These are framed fabric. I love this idea. The same fabric could be used in the bedroom as well.
Click here to download
lovely felted, embroidered flower panel
lovely felted, embroidered flower panel
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment