Sunday, November 24, 2013

DIY Gift Idea - Hot Chocolate for Grown Ups! I think I mostly like this because the Baileys bottle is so cute.

this is a magnet strip in the medicine cabinet for bobby pins to stick on. - why didn't I think of that?
this is a magnet strip in the medicine cabinet for bobby pins to stick on.  - why didn't I think of that?
Click here to download
Bathroom DIY! Cute for someone who hates messy drawers!
Bathroom DIY! Cute for someone who hates messy drawers!
Click here to download
Hand made Christmas decorations
Hand made Christmas decorations
Click here to download
DIY Gift Idea - Hot Chocolate for Grown Ups! I think I mostly like this because the Baileys bottle is so cute.
DIY Gift Idea - Hot Chocolate for Grown Ups! I think I mostly like this because the Baileys bottle is so cute.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment